Intaglio Printmaker Prize winner, The National Original Print Exhibition, Bankside, London, 2018.
Hawthorn Print Prize winner, The Flourish Award, West Yorkshire Print Workshop, 2017.
Peter Reddick Bursary Award winner, Spike Print Studio 2017-18 www.spikeprintstudio.org/
Prizewinner in Galeri Open Exhibition, Caernarfon, 2017.
Printmaking Today prize winner at the National Original Print exhibition 2014 www.banksidegallery.com
Regional Print Centre award winner at the National Original Print exhibition 2014 www.regionalprintcentre.co.uk
Shortlisted for the Printmaking Today prize at the International Print Biennale, Newcastle www.printmakingtoday.co.uk
“People’s Choice” award in “FRESHLY PRESSED” The Printmakers Council exhibition, London, 2014. www.printmakerscouncil.com
Highly Commended in Bangor Art Gallery Open Exhibition 2014
- Highly Commended in Royal Cambrian Academy Open Exhibition 2014 www.rcaconwy.org
- Peter Reddick Bursary Award, Spike Print Studio, Bristol. 2017/18
- Stwidio Maelor, Corris, Wales. 2017
- Woolwich Contemporary Print Fair, Woolwich, London. www.woolwichprintfair.com/exhibitors-2018/
- SHARP LINES, Peter Reddick Bursary Award Solo Exhibition, Spike Print Studio, Spike Island, Bristol.
- National Original Print Exhibition, Bankside, London.
- OPEN STUDIOS EVENT, Spike Print Studio, Spike Island, Bristol.
- MEMORY STATES, Solo Exhibition, The Courtyard, Hereford.
- EDGE, White Box, Pontio Arts Centre, Bangor.
- Flourish Award, West Yorkshire Print Studio, Mirfield.
- Royal West Academy Open Exhibition.
- H Art, The Print Shed, Madley, England.
- Galeri Open exhibition, Caernarfon, Wales.
- NOISE OF OUR TIME, Pontio Arts Centre, Bangor, Wales.
- Scarborough Archive, Printmakers Council, Scarborough Museum and Art Gallery, Scarborough, England.
- Impress'16 Printmaking Festival. Gloucester.
- The Royal West of England Academy 163rd Annual Open Exhibition, Bristol. October - December 2015. www.rwa.org.uk
- The Masters - Relief Prints, The Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, Bankside Gallery, London. November 2015 www.re-printmakers.com
- 50 years of Artists Prints, The Printmakers Council, Bankside Gallery, London. November 2015. www.printmakerscouncil.com
- Caffi Celf, Oriel Mostyn, Llandudno, Wales. April - July 2015
- National Welsh Assembly, Cardiff, Wales. May - September 2015
- Works on Paper, Printmakers Council, City of London Barbican Library, Barbican Centre, London. 6th - 28th January 2015 www.barbican.org.uk
- Helfa Gelf Artists, Oriel Gallery, Clywd Theatr Cymru, Mold, from 6th December to the 17th January 2015
- From Here and There: Drawings from Swansea to Colorado.
- 26th September to 26th October 2014 at the Clara Hatton Gallery, Colorado State University, Colorado USA.
- Then 28th November – 20th December 2014 at the Elysium Gallery, Swansea, Wales. www.elysiumgallery.com
- Neo:Printprize 2014, gallery 22, the market place, Bolton, 28th August - 2nd November www.neoartists.co.uk
- National Original Print Exhibition, Bankside Gallery, London. 16th-26th September 2014.
- International Print Biennale, Newcastle, England. www.internationalprintbiennale.org.uk/artists/jess-bugler
- Bangor Art Gallery Open Exhibition, Bangor, North Wales.
- “FRESHLY PRESSED” exhibition of new prints by The Printmakers Council in London.
- Royal Cambrian Academy Open Exhibition, Conwy, North Wales.
- Galeri Caernarfon Open Exhibition, Caernarfon, North Wales
- Ellesmere Art Exhibition, Ellesmere, England.
Bangor Art Gallery Open Exhibition, Bangor, North Wales.
Royal Cambrian Academy Open Exhibition, Conwy, North Wales.
First Class Honours Fine Art, Bangor University, Wales.